Monday, November 17, 2008

Commitment, Effort, Initiative, and Ambition

By mid-week, I will be evaluating who I will continue to work for. It seems as though that not too many of you are not taking the advantages and opportunity of having someone do all your busy work and research to find gigs for you, especially someone thats doing it for free. All I have been asking is for your participation in YOUR business, none of you work harder than me so there is no excuse for you not being able to make the time for YOUR business. If you really want to do this you will make it happen, if not every time I talk with you there is an excuse or a complaint and you haven't even did any real work yet, lol. Shit, I can't even get yall to come out to take advantage of VIP services that has been offered to YOU, FOR FREE!!!!! You want to live and be famous, how when you don't show up to what you are invited to. I really don't get it, but..........

No comments: