Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Hello Ladies, Here Are A Few Updates

Photos: This week and next I would like to aggressively seek out photographers so that everyone can update or stock up on your pics. If at all possible I would also like to meet with each of you to try and get this done, we also need to create attractive and powerful themes for your shoot. The reason for this is very simple, to get you better and quality gigs. Some of your pics that you think are competitive are really not (no offense). We will be submitting directly to the vendors of Magic right after Thanksgiving to get to them early.

Marketing: It is very important to assist with the marketing process of your modeling career. When I do meet with you again we will generate a press release, go over your marketing package, update your model profile sites /myspace, update eComp Cards, and create a voicemail account. Those with websites: we will evaluate your site for optimization for the search engines and key words, create a blog for your fans, and target clients with newsletter.

Currently In Development: NeveahParks.com, this is Brittany Smith's model site that I am currently building. Most if not all of you will be featured on her site as she will be on yours. Lareesa website is also being developed. I know the money is hard to come by but in the long run its worth it to have your key marketing tool working for you. Oh!!!! none of these sites will have a members section, LOL, LOL.

Time Management
: I would like to use Sunday's as our business day and Saturday morning's as our practice/rehearsal day if thats ok with you? As of now the office is not available for Saturday rehearsals so if any of you know of a place please let me know asap, I am looking also. Sundays can be at my place, telephone, or instant messenger. I think this should work alot better with keeping in contact with you and passing information. With this economy it is very hard for some of us to really make time for anything that does not generate money all I ask is that you try. If I can work for you and not get paid you can do the same for YOURSELF.

Smooth Magazine: Just to put it simple, I need very HOTT pics to submit to them. The pics below will give you an idea of what needs to be submitted for all the urban mags. Kimmi Kennedy has been in most of them, she is a former client of mine and a great woman to allow me to be instrumental in her life and success.

My New Number: 702.743.9319, all other numbers have been superseded!!!!

Instant Messengers: I need your IM screen names please.

I have to run and take care of some things, if you have any questions please contact me.

Thanks Ladiels!!!

Dionte

1 comment:

KIMMI KENNEDY said...

D i gotta get you some my new oics these are like 3 years oldz!!