Wednesday, November 26, 2008

UnReal

Out of the few models that I supposedly work for 4 that are 21 and over, why is it that you want to model, want to be famous, and want to network with celebs and the movers and shakers but you can't or won't come out to events? If your plan is to be famous from home then I understand, but damn!!!!!! Its bad enough most of you don't stay in contact with me to know whats going on and when, but then you put that off on me like its my fault when you don't get booked and I have to hire models that I work for in other states. You ladies don't know or care about how fortunate you use to have it.

*Graphics - Free
*Castings - Free
*Advice - Free
*VIP Invitations - Free
*First Choice On Gigs - Free
*Promotions and Marketing - Free
*Websites - Less Than Half of Market Cost
*My Time - Free
*My Resources - Free
All of this done by me for you!!!!

There has been several events that YOU have been invited to and there has been minimal to no participation. All I ever asked was to stay in touch, come to events, and come by from time to time since I was your employee, it seems I care and do more for YOUR business then you! This is totally unfair to me, I have sacrificed my time and resources for you. Asking you girls to do shoots to get better pics seem like a challenge even though I got you a deal with a decent photographer. How much more am I suppose to do? You girls have great potential but.........

School, work, and kids are apart of life and if you want to be in the entertainment business you HAVE to make all work!!!!

Good Luck to most of you, I know you will have something negative to say to defend your lack of attention to YOUR OWN MODELING AMBITION.

No comments: